Rates, Rules & Reservations
- Standard Sites (1 – 9, 16 – 22, 24 - 28)
- Premium Sites (10 – 15, 23, 29 – 34)
- Specific site is not guaranteed.
April 1-October 31weather permitting
Phone Information and Reservations
Monday-Sunday, 9 a.m.-6 p.m.
Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m. each day and will be strictly enforced. Please be considerate to other people staying at Northpointe Shores RV Resort and respect the privacy of other guests.
Bathhouse access is allowed 24 hours per day via key FOB. Please return key FOBs in the black locked drop box outside of the registration office before departure. $25 each will be assessed if not returned at check-out.
Private Boat Launch
Private boat launch is available upon reservation at a fee of $10 per day. Transient boat well/wet well available upon reservation at a fee of $30 per day. Storage of boat/jet-ski trailers available on site. Monday through Thursday in marina lot, at no charge. Friday, Saturday, and Sunday in off-site lot, at no charge. Call 586-250-2800 for more infomation or to place a reservation.
- Check-in time is between 2 p.m. and 6 p.m.
- Upon arrival at RV resort, all guests must check-in at the registration office prior to parking RV on assigned site.
- Early check-in offered with approval prior to arrival. A $25 early check-in fee applies.
- After hours check-in, between 6 pm – 9 pm, offered with approval prior to arrival.
- After 9 pmno set-up on assigned site, as a courtesy to other resort guests. Dry camping may be available for arrival night. Please call to make arrangements.
- Check-out time is Noon. Failure to check out by Noon, with or without prior approval, will result in additional daily charge.
- No Refunds for inclement weather, or once stay commences.
First-class mail is not delivered to Northpointe
Shores RV Resort. For monthly guests, we recommend a P.O. Box at the Anchorville Post Office. The post office is 1 mile away, and the rate is $31 for six months (4/2018).
Fedex, UPS, USPS Expess or Priority will be accepted at the Resort. Please include your site number in the shipping address, so your package can be delivered directly to you.
Contact Northpointe Storage at 586-725-8871 or www.northpointestorage.com for RV, boat, trailer and jet-ski storage options.
2020 Rates, Fees & DepositsEffective 9/15/2019PRINT RESORT RATES
|2 resort guests per site
included in rate
Sites 1-9, 16-22, 24-28
10-15, 23, 29-34
|Form of payment accepted: All major credit cards|
** Monthly: Deposit equal to 50% of total cost, balance due 15th of each month (equal payments)
Early Check-in: $25
Cleaning & Security: $25assessed if site or property is damaged
Bathhouse Key FOBs: $25 eachassessed if not returned at check-out
- Please call (586) 250-2800 before the deadline below to receive your deposit refund.
- Text and e-mail notifications of cancellations are not acceptable.
- Reservations made after deadline requires non-refundable deposit.
- DEPOSIT REFUND POLICY MAY THROUGH SEPTEMBER: 85% of the deposit will be refunded if cancellation is made at least fourteen (14) days prior to reservation commencement date.
- No refunds will be given on cancellations less than fourteen (14) days prior to reservation commencement date.
- DEPOSIT REFUND POLICY APRIL AND OCTOBER: Full refund, no 14 days prior notification required.
- Cancellation and Refund Policy subject to change.
- NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN ONCE STAY COMMENCES.
- Dates can be changed, based on availability or credit applied to future reservation.
Rules & Regulations
PRINT RESORT RULES
The following rules and regulations exist to ensure the safety and enjoyment of all Guests at Northpointe Shores RV Resort. Your cooperation is appreciated.
- Rules and regulations are subject to change.
- Speed limit within North Pointe Shores RV Resort is 5 MPH.
- The testing, repair (other than minor repairs) or tuning of vehicles is not allowed in the resort. Guests without a current driver’s license may not operate any motorized vehicles in the RV resort.
- Vehicle passesGuests will receive vehicle passes (max. 2 passes per site) at check-in. This is for your protection so that our managers will recognize when unauthorized vehicles are on the premises. Pass must be displayed on your vehicle. No unlicensed vehicles are allowed.
- Pets are allowed (2 maximum per site). No “aggressive” breeds or any that shows aggressive behavior. Service animals welcome*. Management reserves the right to require a picture and proof of breed prior to arrival, and to make decisions as needed. Breeds not accepted include, but are not limited to: Pit Bull Terriers, Staffordshire Terriers, Rottweilers, German Shepherds, Presa Canarios, Chow Chows, Doberman Pinschers, Akitas, Wolf-hybrids, Mastiffs, Cane Corsos, Great Danes, Alaskan Malamutes, and Siberian Huskies.
- Pets must be kept on a leash, cleaned up after, and not left unattended at sites. Dog pens allowed on the concrete patio only. If your dog displays dangerous behaviors you will be asked to remove your dog, and/or leave the resort.
- No pets allowed in resort common areas, such as: community park, office, bathhouse or other resort buildings. Service animals welcome.* Pets must be kept inside at night.
- A current rabies inoculation certificate must be presented for each pet on the site.
- Barking dogs will not be tolerated.
- The “dog run” is located on the grassy area across from sites 24 – 34. There is also a designated “dog run” area in the community park. It extends from the paved road to the lake, along the East side of park fence line. Please dispose of pet waste in the dumpster or designated receptacle, in a bag that is closed at the top.
*Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) “service animal” definition: A service animal means any dog that is individually trained to do work or perform tasks for the benefit of an individual with a disability, including a physical, sensory, psychiatric, intellectual, or other mental disability. Please refer to website for details:
- Class A, Class B, Class C, 5th Wheels, and Travel Trailers only allowed. Pop-up campers, hybrid campers, tents for camping purposes and truck campers are not allowed.
- Landing gear must be on the concrete pad.
- RVs are to be no more than 15 years old. However, exceptions may be made on a per-case basiswith advance approval via photo. Northpointe Shores RV Resort shall be the sole determining entity as to which RVs are acceptable, regardless of age. Only one RV per site.
- RV must be portable and remain portable in the event that it must be removed off the site for maintenance purposes.
- Golf carts are allowed (one per site). No off-road travel is allowed. No ATVs or mopeds. Electric scooters, bicycles and rollerblades are allowed and may be used during daylight hours only.
- Northpointe Shores RV Resort reserves the right to inspect all sites and refuse service to anyone.
- Guest is responsible for placing RV on site. Guest will keep lot neat, and the exterior of his/her RV in good repair.
- Only lawn furniture outside (no couches, recliners, etc.). No garbage or misc. items left outside. Clotheslines are not allowed. Propane tanks should be housed within the RV.
- Please do not use empty sites for any purpose. Only 1 vehicle parked at site. Extra vehicles and visitors need to park in overflow parking area.
- Lawn care: Mowing will take place on Tuesday afternoons. Northpointe Shores RV Resort will trim and mow the lawn at your site. Please remove all items from grassy area to prepare for mowing, with hoses and electrical cords on concrete as much as possible.
- Picnic tables should remain on patio. Grills, other cooking equipment, or any objects that could cause harm should not be placed, or used, on resort picnic tables.
- Washing of RVs is permitted.
- NO Campfires are permitted. However, there is a community fire ring gathering area at the waterfront.
- Termination: Site occupancy can be terminated without a refund by owner for violations of Northpointe Shores RV Resort rules, such as, but not limited to: non-payment, unruly behavior, fighting and domestic activities. RV units will have to be removed from park within 10 days of eviction notice. After 10 days, there will be a $50 per day charge for storage. Payment of $50 per day storage charge will be paid before RV unit leaves the park.
- If you choose to quit camping, or move your unit out, you are responsible to pay any remaining balance due on reservation account. There will be no refunds.
- No large parties, loud music or unruly behavior will be allowed. Northpointe Shores RV Resort reserves the right to limit the number of visitors. Guests are responsible to ensure that his/her visitors are aware of Northpointe Shores RV Resort rules and will abide by them.
- Alcohol is permitted. Excessive use will not be tolerated. Underage drinking or drug use will be reported to law enforcement officers and offenders will be banned from the resort. We reserve the right to remove you from your site without any refund.
- No fireworks of any kind allowed.
- No firing weapons of any kind allowed.
- No swimming / No Lifeguard on duty.
- Fishing is allowed. Must abide by all state and federal laws.
- No smoking in or around any Northpointe Shores RV Resort structure such as community fire ring area, office, bathhouse, or other resort buildings. Smokers must dispose of cigarette butts in receptacles provided.
- All overnight visitors must register at the office and receive a vehicle pass up arrival. Extra guest fee applies: $10/day—each extra person occupying site (2 Resorts guests included in site rate). Visitors will need to park in the overflow parking area. You must be present and are responsible to register your visitors.
- Trash is to be placed inside dumpster. Please put trash in strong plastic trash bags that are closed at the top.
- Dumpsters are provided for normal garbage generated at our resort. Do not store food or garbage outside your RV as it may attract unwanted animals. Cut and flatten boxes. Appliances, building materials, lawn chairs, grills, equipment, and similar items may not be placed in the dumpsters. Such items should be taken with you when you leave, or if necessary, arrangements can be made at the office for a $50 disposal fee.
Rules & Regulations for Monthly Guests
In addition to the rules and regulations listed above, the following rules and regulations apply to monthly guests.
- Monthly rate is only for monthly guests approved by owner and registered at the office as a monthly guest for your site. A “monthly guest” shall mean the nuclear family: members of the lessee’s immediate family (husband/wife and their children under the age of 18). Siblings, adult children, parents and/or grandchildren of the monthly guest do not qualify as registered monthly guests and would be required to lease his/her own site or register as a visitor. Northpointe Shores RV Resort shall determine who will be listed as a “monthly guest” or deemed a “visitor” based on family circumstances. The site cannot be used by anyone not listed on the monthly contract. Unauthorized use of your site may be subject to penalties and/or may result in termination of your contract with no refunds. Parents must accompany children under age 21 who are staying at their monthly site. No student groups or parties of any kind permitted. Names of guests approved to use site indicates monthly guests from which all written or oral correspondence must be received.
- Temporary RV removal: Monthly guests are responsible to inform office if RV is to be temporarily removed for travel or repairs. If RV is off-site without proper notification, the guest may be deemed to have abandoned the site, and the site may be released to other individuals.
- Site balance, after deposit, is due on the 15th of each month (equal payments).
- Electric meters will be read on the 18th of every month for monthly guests. Payment for electric is
due the 15th of the following month. A 10% late fee is charged after the 15th. Advance payments accepted on account to avoid late fees. Monthly guests will be emailed their bills. You will need to make arrangements with the office if you would like your bill sent to you in the mail. Payment of final electric meter reading balance will be due before leaving resort.
- Sale of your RV on site is allowed. A monthly guest with a valid, paid-in-full reservation may sell his/her RV. You must get prior approval to sell RV and there will be no guarantee that the RV can stay on site. No “For Sale” signs allowed on lot or RV. All sales must be posted in the office. Monthly guest must notify the office if replacing RV.